If you have a lot of Espers to work on and don’t know which you should get to 6-star and level 60 next, here are our quick recommendation.
Upgrade Priority – Who to 6-star next in Dislyte?
- Primary DPS: These are units can can fit in as many comps and can run as many different content as possible. Examples: Tang Xuan, Li Ling, and Mona)
- Primary Controller: They contribute “some” damage but their primary job is to CC, speed up, slow down, or all of the above. Examples: Sander
- Secondary DPS/Specialists: These are your units that have a very specialized role and dont fit into many team comps or run many different content optimically. Examples: Jacob and Hyde.
- Healer: These guys keep your team alive, so keep them healthy enough to keep your team alive. Examples: Sally, Chang Pu, Ye Suhua
- Supports: These units don’t contribute raw damage numbers, but can contribute in other ways such as ATK UP, and CRIT Rate UP, or AP UP. Since they don’t contribute raw damage numbers as long as they can survive the content that is enough for them, thus making it a low priority to “waste” resources onto early on. Examples: Dhalia, Unky Chai, Ye Suhua, Gabriel)
Whenever it comes to upgrading your Espers, or leveling up your heroes, follow these simple rules: DPS > Controller > Support.
However, when it comes to upgrading skills, follow this priority: Support >Controller >DPS. For more details, take a look at our Skill Upgrade Priority Guide.