We will be taking Dislyte offline for a short time on February 15, 2022, 7:00-9:00 AM (UTC+0) to update and improve the game. The update could be delayed or pushed forward unexpectedly. Lvl 5+ players at the time of the update will receive a 160 Nexus Crystal reward via in-game mail afterwards.
Note: The server may resume at an earlier or later time as necessary.
Remember: you will be unable to sign in during this time.
1. We’ve added the third new Relic instance to the Ritual Miracle. Espers can challenge the powerful boss “Fafnir” to obtain the following Relic Sets:
◇ Hammer of Thor Set: Increases C. DMG.
◇ Tyranny of Zeus Set: Damage dealt has a chance of Stunning the target for 1 turn.
◇ Snow Dowager Set: Grants a chance of Freezing the target for 1 turn when taking damage.
◇ Immensus Peak Set: Increases RESIST.
◇ The Enchanter Set: Grants a chance of extending the debuff(s) added by 1 turn.
◇ The Light Above Set: Grants Immunity at the start of the battle for 1 turn.
◇ New achievements, boss intel, and formation recommendations have been added for this instance.
◇ We’ve added new weekly tasks related to this new instance in the Club.
◇ Relic Sets of the new instance will be refreshed or dropped within the E-cash Shop and Cube Miracle.
2. We’ve added a new dueling feature (complete Story 4-8 to unlock) which you can find on the right side of the home screen.
◇ Participants must have at least 5 Espers.
◇ A lobby will be immediately created after you join the event with you the host. The lobby host can share their current lobby on all chat channels (including chats with friends), allowing other players to enter the lobby through the shared link. Lobbies can currently only contain up to 2 players for the purposes of dueling.
◇ Once the duel has begun, players will take turns to pick Espers to deploy. Decisions on what abilities to use during battle will be subject to a timer.
3. We’ve added a new Legendary Shimmer-attuned Esper Cecilia (Isis) who may be drawn from the Gold Record Player following this update. We’ve also added a new Epic Flow-attuned Esper Dhalia (Calypso) who can be obtained from the Ripple Dimension following this update.
5. Heron Box Event:
– Event Time: February 15, 2022 (post-update) – March 1, 2022 00:00:00 (UTC+0)
– Event Details: Complete quests to obtain Heron Seals, which can be used to draw prizes from Heron Boxes. Prizes include Gold Records, Nexus Crystals, and other cool rewards!
6. Rising Star Program:
– Event Time: February 15, 2022 (post-update) – February 28, 2022 00:00:00 (UTC+0)
– Event Details: During the event, use a certain amount of Gold Records to get additional rewards!
1. Cecilia (Isis) [5-Star, Shimmer]
Cecilia is a support Esper who provides team-wide healing and revival.
◇ Cecilia’s Ability 1, Gemstone Feathers, deals a base layer of damage to an enemy plus an additional layer of damage based on her max HP.
◇ Cecilia’s passive, Crimson Protection, will revive all slain teammates upon her death and heals all team members.
Post-ascension, this ability will also grant a team-wide AP boost in addition to the mass healing.
◇ Cecilia’s Ability 3, Ruby Coronet, dispels all debuffs from her team, restores all members, and grants a team-wide Immunity buff.
→Source: Can be drawn from the Gold Record card pool.
2. Dhalia (Calypso) [4-Star, Flow]
Dhalia is a support Esper who grants team-wide AP buffs.
◇ Dhalia’s Ability 1, Sneak Attack, deals damage to an enemy with a chance of inflicting Stun.
◇ Dhalia’s Ability 2, Umbra Attack, launches a three-pronged attack against an enemy with a chance of inflicting SPD Down.
◇ Dhalia’s Ability 3, Sonic Camo, grants a team-wide AP boost.
Post-ascension, Dhalia also grants a team-wide C. RATE Up boost in addition to the AP boost.
→ Source: from the Ripple Dimension following the update.
▌Adjustments and Optimizations
1. Improvements to the Repeat Battle feature:
◇ We’ve added a new auto-swap feature allowing you to automatically swap fully maxed Espers out for Espers that have not yet reached their max level during Repeat Battle. Only Espers currently at 2 to 4 Stars will be swapped out after their max levels are reached. Maxed-out 5- and 6-Star Espers will not be automatically swapped out.
◇ We’ve added a new Stamina auto-replenishment feature allowing you to automatically consume Stamina Supply Packs or redeem Nexus Crystals for Stamina when you run out of stamina during Repeat Battle.
2. Course updates:
◇ We’ve made some updates to Growth Plan Course missions, moving the mission originally featured on the Master difficulty to the Advanced difficulty (the quests themselves and the rewards remain unchanged).
◇ We’ve added 24 new missions to the Growth Plan on Master difficulty. These missions are tied to the Story stages’ Hard mode. Veteran players who joined the game prior to this update can still access the Growth Plan, take part in the course and claim the course reward.
◇ We’ve changed the conditions for passing the “clear stages on auto mode” missions. Players are now free to manually select enemy targets.
◇ We’ve improved the way in which mission tips are shown on the home screen.
◇ We’ve made some minor adjustments to some Course rewards.
3. The Ripple Dimension:
◇ The Epic Shimmer-attuned Esper Asenath (Nefertem) must now be sourced from the Gold Record Player following this update. That is, she will no longer appear in the Ripple Dimension.
◇ The Rare Shimmer-attuned Esper Ye Suhua (Shao Siming) can no longer be drawn from the Gold Record Player following this update, but will only be obtainable from the Ripple Dimension.
4. Story changes:
◇ We’ve reduced the difficulty and Esper XP dropped for Story stages on Easy and Hard. We have likewise reduced the amount of Esper XP dropped from clearing the Ritual and Sonic Miracles.
◇ Nexus Crystals will no longer be awarded for first clearances (this reward has been moved to the Growth Plan Course reward on Master difficulty).
◇ We’ve reduced the likelihood of Divina and Channeler drops in Practice Stages.
◇ We’ve made some changes to the chapter clearance reward for story missions on Easy mode.
5. Daily Quests updates:
◇ We’ve reduced the number of required completions for some missions.
◇ We’ve added new Expedition missions to Daily Quests.
◇ We’ve added a new 100 Activeness reward of an Expedition Warrant to Daily Quests.
6. The maximum number of Expedition Warrants you can hold has been increased from 3 to 4 following this update, but you will still automatically recover 3 Expedition Warrants daily at server time 00:00 (UTC+0). The difference is you can now obtain an additional Expedition Warrant from the 100 Activeness reward in Daily Quests.
7. We’ve slightly adjusted the event rewards available for certain Achievements and Trainee Milestones.
8. We’ve increased the difficulty of Spatial Tower levels 20-100.
9. We’ve changed the entry conditions for the Sonic Miracle to clearing Story 5-8 on Easy mode.
10. The first tip shown for increasing Battle Power on the defeat screen has been changed from “Complete Training Courses” to “Change Your Formation”.
11. Growth Packs have been changed to Limited Packs following this update.
▌Esper Balance Changes
Ability 2 changes:
Previously: Heals a teammate for 50% of Heket’s max HP at the cost of 20% HP, and increases their AP by 50%.
Now: Heals a teammate for 40% of their max HP at the cost of 20% HP, and increases their AP by 50%.
Ability 3 changes:
Previously: Heals a teammate for 50% of their max HP. Grants a bonus turn.
Awaken: Heals a teammate for 50% of their max HP. If the selected teammate is dead, resurrects them with 50% of their max HP remaining. Grants a bonus turn.
Now: Heals a teammate for 20% of their max HP. Grants a bonus turn.
Awaken: Heals a teammate for 20% of their max HP. If the selected teammate is dead, resurrects them with 20% of their max HP remaining. Grants a bonus turn.
1. Fixed a mistake in the description for Falken’s (Horus) Lvl 5 third ability.
2. Fixed a problem where the number of members would be shown as 0 when viewing the individual namecard of a fellow Club member.
3. Fixed a problem preventing new message alerts from showing on the chat channel.
▌Preview of New Content
Stay tuned for the addition of a new “Nightmare” difficulty to the main story, prize-filled events, and a host of major new optimizations in the next update!