In Dislyte, the Gacha menu is where players can use Record Players to summon Espers (heroes, champions). There are several ways to obtain Record Players, and they have different drop rates as well.
In this article, let’s talk about the best ways to obtain Record Players in Dislyte, and how to use them effectively.
There are two types of Record Players:
- Silver Record Player has the probability of giving only Uncommon Esper and Rare Esper.
- Gold Record Player has the probability of giving Rare, Epic, and Legendary Esper.
Gold Record Players
Gold Record Players play a huge role in giving you the best Espers in the game, and we all love it.
Due to the huge value it offers, it’s usually very hard to save up to 10 Gold Records to open at once during the early game, so I recommend you just open it whenever you have it because of the chance of opening 1 Record and opening 10 Records are the same.
There are several ways to get Gold Records:
- Gold Shop: The price is 200,000 Gold. You can sometimes find it here. It might sound expensive but it’s always worth it to purchase.
- Tournament Shop: The price is 200 Supply Voucher. It’s kinda cheap, so grab it if you have already purchased Epic Abilimon, 5-Star Starimon, and 4-Star Starimon here.
- Cube Shop: The price is 400 , which is quite expensive. It’s recommended to get only Epic Abilimon here.
- Plaza: The prize is 200 Nexus Crystal, which is the standard price of Gold Record Players. It’s recommended to spend Gems/Nexus Crystal to purchase it until you have at least 1 decent DPS Legendary Esper.
- Cube Miracle: Sometimes you can obtain Gold Record Players as rewards while exploring Cube Miracle.
- Bounties: Sometimes you can obtain Gold Records as rewards from Legendary Bounty Quests.
Silver Record Players
During the early stage of the game, Silver Record Players are also important at giving you a decent amount of uncommon Espers, which are used to upgrade the other Espers.
These Uncommon Espers are also called “fodders”.
When you are first playing the game, sometimes you might find that you have a lot of Energy but just a few Espers to level up. You can purchase the Silver Records from Friendship Shop.
However, once you are able to farm at stage 7+, you will be able to obtain a lot of free from XP Stages, and you will be no longer need to purchase it.
Tip: If you are farming at low stages and finding it hard to obtain Silver Records, farm at x.1 Stage, it might give a bit lower XP, but it gives more Silver Records!
Dislyte Gacha Drop Rates
Gold Record Player
Silver Record Player
Gacha Guaranteed Rewards
- A Legendary Esper is guaranteed every 120 summons.
- If you receive a Legendary Esper from the record player, then it wil, reset any applicable bonus probabilities when seeking your next Legendary Esper.
- Accumulated summoning attempts are a combination of normal summonings and New Esper event summonings.
did the chance of opening 1 Record and opening 10 Records are really the same guys???
just want to make sure hehehe ;p
They, they are the same!
So I did some math because I was curious about the two percentages, correct me if I’m wrong!
There is a 9% chance for a rare shimmer esper, a 0.9% chance for a epic shimmer esper, and a 0.1% chance for a legendary shimmer esper.
Flow, Wind, and Inferno EACH have a 27% chance for a rare esper, a 2.7% chance for a epic esper, and a 0.3% chance for a legendary esper.
What about platinum records and how are they acquired
Only from some specific quests or events!