Cube Miracle is one of the most interesting game-mode in Dislyte where players need to fight against a lot of enemies in a puzzle map, unlocking map buffs, inviting new Espers to join the journey, and getting a lot of rewards.
Dislyte Cube Miracle
- The Cube Miracle opens every 2 days and remains open for 2 days.
- The Cube Miracle is a labyrinth-like space of different floors, the 3rd being the highest currently accessible.
- Espers are free to explore the maze and can defeat Blockers, guarding the end of the current space or proceed further within if they so wish.
- You don’t have to defeat all enemies, skip the ones you don’t have to fight to save Energy.
- Find the shortest path to get all of the rewards and runes.
- If you lose a fight, you can try again when finding enough relics. Your Espers don’t get killed and can be re-used.
- This is one of the best events in the game that you should priority your Energy to play, due to the huge amount of rewards it offers, including Spirimons, the items for upgrading your hero abilities. It’s also one of the very few places in the game where you can find Spirimons.
Events in Cube Miracle
|Abandoned resources from the destroyed city upon which the Miracle now resides which hold assorted rewards, including Cube Points and Relics, that Espers can take upon completion.|
|Abandoned resources from the destroyed city upon which the Miracle now resides which hold highly sought-after rewards, including Cube Points and Relics, that Espers can take upon completion.|
|Dangerous projected opponents Espers will encounter inside the Cube Miracle. Defeat these entities to obtain Esper XP, Ecash, and other rewards.|
|Frenzied projected opponents Espers will encounter inside the Cube Miracle. Defeat these entities to obtain Esper XP, Ecash, and other rewards.|
|Ultimate projected opponents Espers will encounter inside the Cube Miracle. Defeat these entities to obtain Esper XP, Ecash, and other rewards.|
|Temporal distortions within the Cube Miracle can lead to strange Esper projections, one of whom you can admit to your search party.|
|Basic but still full of energy from the Miracle. Contains a random Rune.|
|A relatively advanced Runestone that has accumulated significant Miracle energy. Contains a very rare Rune.|
|A custom Runestone imbued with plenty of Miracle energy that will yield a specified Rune.|
- Runes come with 1 or 2 Energy points, which can be activated at the Runewheel.
- The Runewheel starts with 4 Energy point slots, which increases to 6 after reaching floor 2 of the Cube Miracle.
- Only one copy of a rune can be activated at the same time for some runes.
Complete List of All Runes
|Agility Rune||All allied Espers’ SPD increases 15%||1|
|Precision Rune||All allied Espers’ ACC increases 25%||1|
|Recovery Rune||All allied Espers’ Healing Received +35%||1|
|Onslaught Rune||All allied Espers’ damage dealt +20%||1|
|Hallucination Rune||Inflicts Sleep on all enemies for 1 turn at the start of battle.||2|
|Assault Rune||All allied Espers’ ATK increases 35%||1|
|Shield Rune||All allied Espers’ DEF increases 35%||1|
|Shockstrike Rune||Damage from allied Espers has a 45% chance of reducing the target’s AP by 30%. If the target already has the lowest AP among all present units, then inflicts Stun for 1 turn.||2|
Successful Cube Miracle explorations will yield Cube Points, E-cash, Relics, and other such rewards.
Redeem Cube Points for items in the Cube Shop.
The Cube Miracle emerged from the waters by the Western Coast and came to rest somewhere in the air above a nearby southern city. The mysterious cube-shaped structure now hangs over the ruined cityscape in a strange mass of eerily twisting and transforming components, and is home to dangerous, chaotic energies. Espers are currently restricted to the first three floors, The Miracle itself changes shape every 2 days, so any Espers must challenge the first floor anew after each shift.