If you are new to Dislyte and finding it hard to upgrade Esper (hero) level, star, or ability, this guide will help you out!
Dislyte Esper Growth Guide
How to Level Up Esper?
You can increase the level of your Espers (heroes) by sacrificing Experimon. Before, you can even sacrifice other Espers to get XP, but it’s not available anymore.
The latent energies hidden within Experimons makes them an ideal vehicle for boosting Espers’ XP.
How to Upgrade Esper Star?
The level cap on an Esper is determined by their Star rating: 2 stars = Lvl 20 cap, 3 stars = Lvl 30, 4 stars = Lvl 40,5 stars = Lvl, 50, and 6 stars = Lvl 60.
Espers who reach their current level cap will only be able to advance further by raising their Star rating.
Raising an Esper’s Star rating will require other Espers of the same Star rating or Starimon. You will need 2/3/4/5 Espers or Starimon to, raise to a 3-Star/4-Star/5-Star/6-Star rating.
|Esper Star||Esper/Starimon Required|
Raising the Star rating also improves attributes.
Any Espers or Starimon (also known as ‘fodder’) used for Star Promotion will be lost once the promotion is complete.
We recommend that you do not use other Epic or Legendary Espers for Star Promotion, as these Espers are rare to find, and can be very useful.
Duplicate Espers used in Star Promotion do not increase Resonance of an Esper.
Star Promotion Rewards
When you promote an Esper to either [5☆] or [6☆], you’ll receive rewards based on the element of the Esper you’ve promoted, and whether the promotion was your first promotion of that element at a specific star, or a repeated promotion.
Below is a list of conditions that will provide you with rewards:
- First time reward for promoting a Shimmer Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Flow Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Wind Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting an Inferno Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Shimmer Esper to [6☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Flow Esper to [6☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Wind Esper to [6☆].
- First time reward for promoting an Inferno Esper to [6☆].
- Reward for promoting a Shimmer Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
- Reward for promoting a Flow Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
- Reward for promoting a Wind Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
- Reward for promoting an Inferno Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
Note that repeatable rewards will provide much less rewards and are claimed instantly, rather than over a set amount of days.
What is Divine Resonance?
Advancing an Esper using another card of the same Esper will also raise the Esper’s Resonance Star rating.
Each Resonance will evolve an Esper’s star into a Resonance Star, granting 4 Resonance Energy you can assign as you see fit.
Each point of Resonance Energy allows you to apply a percentage-based upgrade to that Esper’s stats, which you can assign between HP, ATK, and DEF.
Up to 6 Esper Resonances can be triggered per Esper.
The Energy an Esper gains from each Resonance is based on their base Star Rating:
- Uncommon Espers: Each Resonance grants 3 Energy.
- Rare Espers: Each Resonance grants 4 Energy.
- Epic Espers: Each Resonance grants 5 Energy.
- Legendary Espers: Each Resonance grants 6 Energy.
How to Upgrade Ability (Skill)
- You can upgrade an Esper’s ability with Rare/Epic/Legendary Abilimon, which will keep upgrading abilities randomly until all, abilities are maxed.
- You cannot upgrade the ability with Abilimon once the ability level cap is reached!
Read more: How to upgrade Skills effectively.
- Espers can be ascended at level 1.
- Usually, your Esper will receive a huge skill upgrade as Acension level 3.
- Further Ascension are available at level 10, 20, 30, 40, and 60. Max 6 phases.
- Ascensions have a associated materials cost. Ascension boosters may be obtained by challenging the Sonic Miracle or by opening items such as Opt-Pack.
- Players can combine Basic advanced Ascension boosters into Elite Boosters.
Ascension Upgrade Costs