If you are new to Dislyte and finding it hard to upgrade Esper (hero) level, star, or ability, this guide will help you out!
Dislyte Esper Growth Guide
How to Level Up Esper?
You can increase the level of your Espers (heroes) by sacrificing Experimon. Before, you can even sacrifice other Espers to get XP, but it’s not available anymore.
The latent energies hidden within Experimons makes them an ideal vehicle for boosting Espers’ XP.
How to Upgrade Esper Star?
The level cap on an Esper is determined by their Star rating: 2 stars = Lvl 20 cap, 3 stars = Lvl 30, 4 stars = Lvl 40,5 stars = Lvl, 50, and 6 stars = Lvl 60.
Espers who reach their current level cap will only be able to advance further by raising their Star rating.
Raising an Esper’s Star rating will require other Espers of the same Star rating or Starimon. You will need 2/3/4/5 Espers or Starimon to, raise to a 3-Star/4-Star/5-Star/6-Star rating.
|Esper Star||Esper/Starimon Required|
Raising the Star rating also improves attributes.
Any Espers or Starimon (also known as ‘fodder’) used for Star Promotion will be lost once the promotion is complete.
We recommend that you do not use other Epic or Legendary Espers for Star Promotion, as these Espers are rare to find, and can be very useful.
Duplicate Espers used in Star Promotion do not increase Resonance of an Esper.
Star Promotion Rewards
When you promote an Esper to either [5☆] or [6☆], you’ll receive rewards based on the element of the Esper you’ve promoted, and whether the promotion was your first promotion of that element at a specific star, or a repeated promotion.
Below is a list of conditions that will provide you with rewards:
- First time reward for promoting a Shimmer Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Flow Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Wind Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting an Inferno Esper to [5☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Shimmer Esper to [6☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Flow Esper to [6☆].
- First time reward for promoting a Wind Esper to [6☆].
- First time reward for promoting an Inferno Esper to [6☆].
- Reward for promoting a Shimmer Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
- Reward for promoting a Flow Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
- Reward for promoting a Wind Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
- Reward for promoting an Inferno Esper to [6☆] (repeatable).
Note that repeatable rewards will provide much less rewards and are claimed instantly, rather than over a set amount of days.
What is Divine Resonance?
Advancing an Esper using another card of the same Esper will also raise the Esper’s Resonance Star rating.
Each Resonance will evolve an Esper’s star into a Resonance Star, granting 4 Resonance Energy you can assign as you see fit.
Each point of Resonance Energy allows you to apply a percentage-based upgrade to that Esper’s stats, which you can assign between HP, ATK, and DEF.
Up to 6 Esper Resonances can be triggered per Esper.
The Energy an Esper gains from each Resonance is based on their base Star Rating:
- Uncommon Espers: Each Resonance grants 3 Energy.
- Rare Espers: Each Resonance grants 4 Energy.
- Epic Espers: Each Resonance grants 5 Energy.
- Legendary Espers: Each Resonance grants 6 Energy.
How to Upgrade Ability (Skill)
- You can upgrade an Esper’s ability with Rare/Epic/Legendary Abilimon, which will keep upgrading abilities randomly until all, abilities are maxed.
- You cannot upgrade the ability with Abilimon once the ability level cap is reached!
Read more: How to upgrade Skills effectively.
- Espers can be ascended at level 1.
- Usually, your Esper will receive a huge skill upgrade as Acension level 3.
- Further Ascension are available at level 10, 20, 30, 40, and 60. Max 6 phases.
- Ascensions have a associated materials cost. Ascension boosters may be obtained by challenging the Sonic Miracle or by opening items such as Opt-Pack.
- Players can combine Basic advanced Ascension boosters into Elite Boosters.
Ascension Upgrade Costs
Should I also use copies to star up the food?
What about the divinas, what is the best way to star up?
What is the difference between a divina and a food esper?
You generally want to use level 0 Espers to star up the others (so you don’t waste their XP)
There is no difference between divina and a normal fodder!
I have loads of spare espers but I can’t use any of them to upgrade any other espers, what am I doing wrong?
Hmm maybe they are not the same stars? can you give us the screenshots please?
I’m having the same problem. I can’t select (tapping on it does nothing). Only Experimon show up as options.
I want to use espers as exp, instead of experimon. how can I use espers instead?
I am so sorry but the game doesn’t allow us to do that anymore!
you should probably update that info On the guide above then.
Sure thing! Thank you a lot!
Where can I get fodder/2 stars espers? I’m on chapter 6 and still haven’t received any…
You can get them from Records, Shop, and different other sources.
Can starimon be leveled up? I have so many 3 star ones. It would be awesome to combine into a 4 star so they are usable for my higher characters
Yes, you absolutely can do that. You can level them up like normal espers.
What do I use the starimon for ? I’ve got 20 of them but I have no idea how to use them or what to use them on.
Use them to level your Espers to the next tier.
For example, when your 3-star Esper get to level 30, you need 3 Starimons to get it to 4-star.
it doesnt let me use starimon on mine. i use mobile ios. i can use starimon as a esper but not to upgrade anything. theres no star option besides resonances or quick promote. does it have to be full level?
i cant seem to find where the button to lvl up my skills
Go to Espers menu, tap on your Esper, go to Growth tab, then go to Advancement section!
Is there a way to Star up the 3 stars Starimons to 4 and 5? or that’s not possible? because I have a lot and I was wondering if I can merge then into 4 and 5 to star up my other Esper’s.
Some Starimons have levels and can be levelled up to the next grade, just like what you can do with your Espers!
how do you use the starimon to upgrade your espers?
You need to get your Esper to their max level first, then go to the Advancement section to start upgrading the hero star using Starimon.
Please can someone track how much xp is needed for each level? Idk whether one 75k worth experimon is perfect for lv. 1 –> 30 without having some get wasted.
Gotta make a table for this. Thank you a lot!
How do you get 2-star (uncommon) espers? I can see that people have screenshots of them proving they are obtainable and there is an achievement for upgrading them to 3-star, but when I ask in chat people say they dont exist and when I google it all I can find are Dislyte tier lists. I dont think the devs would a mistake like that – leaving an unobtainable achievemnt in the game. How do you get them?
Seems like at the moment, players cannot get 2-star Espers anymore If I am not wrong. There isn’t any source for getting them right now. Before, you can get them from Silver Records (Gacha).
But then why are there still achievements for upgrading their star level then?
Why am I continuing to receive only 3star Espers when I have all of them in my collection? I hardly get anything epic or legendary…
You can use them to upgrade the other Espers!
Why do I see Espers above the max cap? 61 or higher
That applies for NPCs in the game, not Espers from real players!