In Dislyte, Bounties is a place where players can do different types of quests every days to receive various valuable rewards.
Union Bounties Overview
- Complete Bounties to earn great rewards.
- Bounty Missions are only available to those currently holding a Mission Letter. Each Mission will use 1 Letter.
- 3 Letters are granted daily (UTC+0) and up to 6 can be held at once. Be sure to “Bounty” efficiently to maximize each one!
- Free Bounty Board refreshes are available every 12 hours, which will list new Missions.
- Bounties may also be refreshed using Nexus Crystal.
- Bounties can be either “Union Missions” or “Solos”.
Bounty Union Mission
These Union Divisions often publish new Bounties:
|Research Center||Relic Collection|
|The Scavengers||Monster Raid|
|Training Division||Power Raiser|
|XHz||Divine Waves Collection|
Complete Union Missions to earn great resource rewards.
What Bounty Missions Should I Take?
If you don’t see any Epic/Legendary quests available, use the free Refresh. It’s also worth it to spend Gems to do some more refreshes if you want to. Below is the priority list of the Bounty Quests you want to take:
- Legendary – 200 Gems
- Legendary – 1 Gold Record
- Legendary – 4 Star Skill Up (this could be higher or lower depending on your units)
- Epic – 120,000 Gold (this is equivalent to 120 gems if you buy gold records from Shop)
- Epic – 100 Gems
- 4 Star Divina
- Rare – 60,000 Gold (this is equivalent to 50 gems if you buy gold records from Shop)
- Rare – 50 Gems
- Epic – 3 Star Abilimon
- 90 Energy
- Common – 30 Gems
- Common – 30,000 Gold
- Common – 5 Silver Records (you can prioritize this more if you need fodder)
- 50 Energy
Bounty Quest Probability Chance
Shared by ParallelHorizon.
|30 Nexus Crystal||40.00%|
|50 Nexus Crystal||20.00%|
|100 Nexus Crystal||30.00%|
|200 Nexus Crystal||40.00%|
|50 Nexus Crystal||100.00%|
The game seperates the bounties into 5 pools, and each pool has its own % to activate. For example, the #5 pool is to view Esper’s story.
|Type of Bounty||Weight||Max Number of Bounties|
Go to Discboom to listen to Solos you’ve gained. View the whole story for an Nexus Crystal reward.
Configure your “Wish Songlist” with the “Mixer” to play your desire Esper solo.
If you don’t have a Wishlist, then it will play an existing Esper solo.