arcana

HERMES

SUPPORT

inferno

The delightful Arcana has made himself indispensable with the aid of Hermes’ particular celestial skills.

Arcana Hermes

summary

Arcana is a support Esper whose strategy will mainly revolve around increasing his own AP at the expense of the enemy’s buffs.
Scouring Whip steals all enemy buffs, and grants Arcana an AP, boost based on the number stolen. This is a fast means for Arcana to quickly gain a bonus AP turn. Imprisonment can also be used to both attack and silence a target.

Ratings

Point War

B

Kronos

D

Apep

D

Recommended sets

Wind Walker Set x4
+25% SPD

War Machine Set x4
+30% ATK

Apollo’s Bow Set x2
+25% ACC.

Fiery Incandescence Set x2
+20% Crit Rate

Recommended relic stats

UNA II

HP% / DEF%

UNA IV

ACC

MUI II

SPD

Recommended Resonance

HP

skills

Twin Snakes

Deals damage to an enemy equal to 120% of ATK with a(n) 75% chance of inflicting Miss Rate Up for 2 turns.

Lvl 2 Damage increased to 110%
Lvl 3 Chance to trigger increased to 35%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 120%
Lvl 5 Chance to trigger increased to 50%

Imprisonment

Launches a two-pronged attack on an enemy target, each dealing damage equal to 100% of ATK with a(n) 75% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn. The final attack steals 25% AP, which is shared team-wide.
Cooldown: 3 turns

Lvl 2 Damage increased to 95%
Lvl 3 Chance to trigger increased to 75%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 100%
Lvl 5 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)

Scouring Whip

Deals damages to all enemies equal to 110% of ATK and steals 1 buff from each of them.
Cooldown: 4 turns

Lvl 2 Damage increased to 95%
Lvl 3 Damage increased to 100%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 110%
Lvl 5 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)

Captain Ability

During Point Wars, all allied Espers’ ATK increases 30%.

Buffs

Debuffs

Absorb AP, Miss Rate Up, Steal Buffs, Stun

Other Espers

guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
pc screen

Download & Play
Dislyte PC

Avoid battery-draining and play multiple accounts at one effortlessly!

Play Dislyte on PC/Mac to Grind Effortlessly