Below is the complete list of all basic attributes in Dislyte and the quick explanation of how they work, including AP, SPD, ACC, RESIST and more.
Hopefully this article helps you understand how the battle in-game works, what are the most important stats for your Espers/heroes, from there you can easily make the most of your teams when discovering the game, and become the winner!
Dislyte Basic Attributes (Stats)
- HP: All characters need at least 1 unit of Heal Point (HP) to stay alive and each blow received will probably diminish their HP by some amount. Once HP reaches zero, the character (or Miramon) dies.
- ATK: Attack generally determines how much damage a character deals with each successful strike against an enemy. Leaving damage modifiers to one side, the higher a given character’s ATK, then the more damage dealt per attack.
- DEF: Defense modifies the amount of damage dealt to a character successfully struck by an attack. Assuming no other special conditions, the higher a character’s DEF, then the less damage taken per hit.
- SPD: This is the Speed of your Espers. The higher Speed an Esper have, the faster he/she can take the next turn. Simple as that.
Read more: How SPD works
- AP: Action Point. All Espers and Miramon receive an “Action Point bar”. When this AP bar reaches 100%, then their turn begins. Heroes have more SPD get the turn faster.
Read more: How AP works
- C. RATE: A character’s Crit Rate tells you how likely it is that a character’s attack will deal an unusually high amount of damage. The higher the C. RATE, then the more likely it is that your character will get the opportunity to land a so-called “critical hit” for massive damage.
- C. DMG: Crit Damage multiplier tells you just how much damage a character gets to deal with a “critical hit”.
- ACC: Accuracy determines how likely it is that a character’s debuff will successfully hit its target. The higher a character’s ACC, then the more likely it is a character will successfully deploy a control or other type of debuff. You want to have more ACC than the target’s RESIST.
Read more: How ACC works
- RESIST: Resistance determines how likely it is that a debuff against a given character will fail or miss. In other words, the higher a character’s RESIST rating, then the more likely any attempt to control or otherwise apply a debuff to this character will fail. You want to have more RESIST than the attacker’s ACC to deal with their debuffs.
Read more: How RESIST works
Above are some of the most important stats in Dislyte, by simply understanding how they work, you can take a lot of advantage in the battles.
If you don’t fully understand our explanation, or still have some questions, feel free to make a comment down below and we will do our best to help you out!