During the Boomboom Gacha event, players need to do different tasks daily to get points and earn a lucky draw for valuable rewards.
List of Daily Tasks:
- Daily Login (5 Points / Time)
- 1 Point War Victory (5 Points / time)
- 1 Bounty Mission (10 points / time)
- Consume 100 Stamina (15 points / time).
Every time player earns 100 points, they are able to get 1 Lucky Draw, which gives a special reward from the given list:
Inspired by the gacha machine in Gyrate Arcade, the Union installed one in the training department’s central plaza. Espers can earn a certain number of Gacha Points by completing missions. Collect enough points to play gacha and get lucky prizes!
BoomBoom Gacha Points
- During the event, Boomboom will refresh missions daily. Complete missions to earn points, and remember that multi-stage missions are not refreshed.
- Points earned from daily missions are capped at 70 points per day.
- Earn 10/30/50/70/90 points from missions to get corresponding rewards.
- Reach 100 points for a chance to play gacha and get lucky prizes. Rewards are refreshed once the biggest prizes are all claimed.