Tiye

NUT

Disabler

flow
Legendary
5 star

Tiye has a gift for fantasy abetted by the goddess Nut, who has – with justification – granted her the self-confidence befitting the “Center of the Universe”.

Tiye Nut

summary

Tiye is a skillful Disabler Esper. Nightbringer allows her to absorb an enemy’s AP while attacking them. Starstruck applies Stun to all enemies. After ascension, this ability also inflicts SPD Down to all enemies. Devouring Void steals AP from all enemy targets and distributes it equally among allies.

Tiye Nut

Ratings

Point War

SS

Kronos

S

Tower

SS

Recommended sets

Wind Walker Set x4
+25% SPD

Wind Walker Set x4
+25% SPD

Apollo’s Bow Set x2
+25% ACC.

Master Grove Set x2
+25% HP

Recommended relic stats

UNA II

HP%

UNA IV

HP% / ACC

MUI II

SPD

Recommended Resonance

HP

Targeted Constraints: Each surviving enemy grants ACC +2%

Created by potrace 1.16, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2019 Crisis Response: If HP is below 50%, all allies’ damage +2%, up to +6%

Created by potrace 1.16, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2019 Hasty Action: If a skill is in cooldown, SPD +10

DEF

Divine Resilience: When attacked by a critical hit, Damage taken -2%

Shield Slam: When attacking, if DEF is higher than the target’s, damage +2%

Best Teams

ContentTeam Formation
Point WarTiye NutLin Xiao White TigerUnas ShuRaven OdinLi Ling Nezha
Point WarTiye NutNarmer RaAsenath NefertemChloe MedeaYe Suhua Shao Siming
KronosSander SetLin Xiao White TigerLi Ling NezhaGabrielle NjordTiye Nut
KronosSander SetLin Xiao White TigerTiye NutDhalia CalypsoDrew Anubis

skills

Nightbringer

Nightbringer

Deals damage to an enemy equal to 110% of ATK with an 80% chance of absorbing 20% of their AP.

Lvl 2 Damage increased to 105%
Lvl 3 Trigger Chance increased to 50%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 110%
Lvl 5 Trigger Chance increased to 60%

Starstruck

Startruck

Deals damage equal to 80% of ATK to all enemies and inflicts SPD Down for 2 turns with a(n) 60% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn.
Cooldown: 3 turns

Lvl 2 Damage increased to 75%
Lvl 3 Trigger Chance increased to 60%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 80%
Lvl 5 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)

Devouring Void

Devouring Void

Deals damage equal to 105% of ATK to all enemies while redistributing 30% of the targets’ AP equally among team members.
Cooldown: 5 turns

Lvl 2 Damage increased to 95%
Lvl 3 Damage increased to 100%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 105%
Lvl 5 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)

captain spd purple 1

Captain Ability

All allied Espers’ SPD increases 25%.

Buffs

AP Up

Debuffs

Absorb AP, SPD Down, Stun

Other Espers

guest
9 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Xærys

From what I can see in game, Tiye is not an Inferno, but a Flow element

hexboy

why she is considered A for Kronos when Eira is an S for that match? Considering Tiya has better AP/Vel manipulation?

Rylynn

Can i ask how do you pronounce her name cause for me I always pronounce it as Newt

mimir

i found this video explaining how all the god’s and goddesses names are pronounced, nut comes in at about 1:37 :)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnmcNPU4Hks&ab_channel=EgyptologyLessons

Adislyte player

Does nut need a cc for ult? I wanna do full speed +175 but if needed I’ll do acc

pc screen

Download & Play
Dislyte PC

Avoid battery-draining and play multiple accounts at one effortlessly!

Play Dislyte on PC/Mac to Grind Effortlessly